The Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey is a guest questionnaire that was developed by Dollar Tree to measure the satisfaction of their customers. In today’s competitive corporate world, businesses compete in a number of different ways through the Internet, the newspaper, and other forms of advertising. While marketing is important, keeping customers happy is just as important as attracting new consumers. Dollar Tree, a popular discount retail chain, launched the survey program in an effort to improve both the products they sell and the service they provide to customers each and every day. The main purpose of the survey is to gauge satisfaction levels so management can come up with new strategies to retain business and to generate new business. The developers of the survey have compiled a short list of questions that are very important to the company. By reviewing the answers of each the of the questions found on the survey, officials and executives of Dollar Tree can use real life customer opinions to benefit the company as a whole.
By participating in the survey offered by Dollar Tree, you have the opportunity to voice your opinion within a platform where your opinions matters the most. It is common for a consumer to feel like their opinion does not matter. After all, as a single person you may think you do not make much difference. Dollar Trees cares about individual opinions just as much as the company cares about the opinions of the public. This is why they offer an online survey at www.Dollartreefeedback.com that is available to each and every customer who has access to the Internet. You have the opportunity to tell management the truth about your experience without ever having to face a supervisor or a clerk. The survey is not only convenient, it is also very easy to complete. You have the freedom to tell management about your experience in detail without feeling guilty or nervous. The user interface is very easy to navigate through and consumers can even type their own comments and suggestions in the free form space provided at the end of the survey.
How to Participate in the Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey
Now that you know why you should take time out of your life to fill out the survey, you need to learn how to complete the survey for your chance to win. Make sure you review the requirements of the survey and the step-by-step guide so you can enter for your chance to win $1000 or an iPod instantly.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a computer with an Internet connection so you can access the survey website.
- You must have a recent receipt with all of the information needed to enter the survey.
- Log in to the guest survey website at http://www.dollartreefeedback.com/.
- Have your receipt handy and enter the following information on your receipt: Store Number, Total Amount Spent, Date of Visit, Time of Visit. Press “Enter”.
- Answer each of the questions.
- Fill in the free form with suggestions or comments.
- Submit your survey and see if you won instantly. Provide contact information.
- Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.dollartreefeedback.com/websurvey/2/rules/18
- Dollar Tree Official Website: https://www.dollartree.com/