The Dollar General is the most recognized name in discount chain stores with retail locations throughout malls and shopping centers in the 48 contiguous states. In order to gauge the performance of their individual stores the leadership team has implemented the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. The purpose of this questionnaire is to request information regarding various aspects of the customer’s visit.
In order to get the most relevant, up to date feedback each customer is given the opportunity to give their opinion immediately after their visit. The reverse side of every sale receipt contains a unique code which allows them to sign in and answer several questions about their most recent visit. The company then uses this information to improve the quality of their staff, the cleanliness of the store or the availability of products. The Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey allows the company to invest their resources where they are most needed to ensure a completely satisfied experience.
The Dollar General near You
The Dollar General has spent decades becoming a household name in America. Their business model revolves around having fun, everyday products that are priced at or under one dollar. They pride themselves on having clean, organized stores with tons of offerings for people of all ages. The leadership at the Dollar General strives to create a store that surprises and delights while staying budget friendly.
In addition to the thousands of nationwide locations, the Dollar General website also showcases tens of thousands of items found in the store plus more. It is a great place to go if you need more of an item than the store carries, if you are looking for arts and craft ideas, or simply searching for inspiration for a project with the kids. The website offer special deals and access to their exclusive Value Seekers Club. From the stores to the web, Dollar General makes it easy to access their inventory.
How to Participate in the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Log in to www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Choose you preferred language
- Using the Survey Code on the bottom of your store receipt, log into the survey
- Answer all of the questions presented to you
- In the comment section you can enter a unique suggestion or comment for the
Terms and Conditions:
- The sweepstakes and survey is open to legal residents of the United States and its territories, Ireland, UK, Canada, Denmark, Republic of Korea, Honduras, and Germany.
- Must be over the age of 18, 20 in Korea.
- No employees of Dollar General or relatives of the company. If you live in the same household as an employee you are not eligible.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be given a survey response card or receipt from the store to participate via survey.
The Dollar General is a stand up company that believes in bringing the community and the family together over fun activities that are both family friendly and cost-effective. They use the customer satisfaction survey to make sure they achieve this level of excellence at every store, every day. By participating in the survey you are helping safeguard the values and customer service expectations that have made the Dollar General a thriving business for decades.