Home Depot is arguably the first name in home improvement and contractor supply in the United States. In order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction the leadership team regularly offers the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey to recent visitors to the store via the store receipt. The goal of this survey is to elicit feedback to questions about customer service, facility cleanliness, prices, store organization and the availability of inventory, and the general condition of the parking and storefront areas to name a few.
Home Depot cares about the customer’s experience and is constantly striving to improve every facet of their organization. It is not uncommon for company representatives to reach out to customers as a result of the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey in order to address an area of concern. Healthy businesses like Home Depot know that their customers are the most important aspect of their day-to-day operations and their feedback is priceless.
About Home Depot
Home Depot and its management team have consistently striven for fairness, competitive pricing models and above average customer service. They insist that their staff is well trained and scheduled appropriately to assist the volume of business each day. From do-it-yourself types to professional contractors, Home Depot has the supplies and the know how to get the job done.
Everyone is familiar with the tall, looming shelves of lumber; the glowing home lighting sections; and the always buzzing paint section. Home Depot serves millions every year across the globe and having insight into the day to day operations is of utmost importance to the leadership. The Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey relies on testimony from everyday customers to help them improve and grow.
How to Enter the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- Legal U.S. Residents 18+.
- Open between the dates of 2/04/19 12:00AM Central time – 5/05/19 11:59PM Central time.
- Multiple receipts may be used to enter sweepstakes.
- Must complete entire survey, complete the Entry form, and click the NEXT button to qualify.
- Register within 14 days of printing the receipt.
- Go to www.homedepot.com/survey.
- Choose your language preference and enter your home zip code.
- Enter the User ID and Password found on the store receipt, press continue.
- Answer occupational questions and purchase history
- Complete all survey questions, including any comments section.
- Answer demographic questions towards the end
- Enter your information for a $5,000 gift card drawing
The use of the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey is an investment into the future of Home Depot stores. The company spends a lot of time, money and resources to gather honest, raw information directly from the source: its customers. When shopping at the Home Depot remember that your experience matters to the decision makers, and if you are not completely satisfied they want to know!