When you visit the website www.homedepot.com/survey, you can enter details about your recent shopping experience at this national chain. Once you have entered your information, you will be instantly entered into a drawing where you may win a great prize. These web surveys offer customers the chance to improve their shopping experiences. After a customer completes their survey, their experiences are taken into account as the store makes future decisions about how to run their stores.
In some cases, the store may even track which customer service representative or cashier helped that customer. They can ascertain some of these specific details based on the receipt information that the customer provides. This information may be used to evaluate that employee, and that employee may even receive bonuses or other incentives based on how the customer evaluates them.
About The Home Depot
Currently, there are close to 2,250 Home Depot Stores in the world. These stores appear in all fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, Canada, Mexico, and twelve stores are located in China. The headquarters for all of these stores is in Atlanta, Georgia.
Currently, The Home Depot is the fourth largest retailer in the United States, and they are the largest home improvement store in the United States. Their main competitor for this spot is the home improvement big box store Lowe’s.
Their stores are all relatively similar. Their average size is about 105,000 square feet, but their largest store is over twice that size at 225,000 square feet.
Over the last four years, two of the company’s executives were embroiled in a headlock over how to best move the chain forward. The CEO Nardelli preferred a numbers based approach where they would cut back employees to increase profits. This approach was not popular among the store’s managers and other employees. Another top executive Blake, on the other hand, saw how important employee morale was in the retail business, and he tried to focus on making products compelling for customers and making work engaging for employees. Recently, Nardelli stepped down as CEO of The Home Depot, and Blake who was previously the executive vice president became the new CEO.
How to Participate in The Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- To participate in The Home Depot survey, you need to visit the website www.homedepot.com/survey. There, you will be linked to a survey that is conducted by a Boston research firm called Marketing and Planning Systems. All of your results will be kept completely confidential so you never have to worry about anyone finding out what answers you provided on the survey.
- When you reach the first page, you will be asked to select your language, and you will also be required to provide your zip code. On the following page, you will need to enter a few details from your receipt. This is easy to do as long as you have saved your receipt. The web page provides a detailed picture about which numbers and letters you need to provide on the form, and it makes it easy to locate this information because the picture circles which numbers you need to show you where they are on the receipt.
- After this page, you will be directed to a series of questions. These questions can usually be completed in less than five minutes. If you are unsure of how to answer a question, you can guess or you can make up an answer. Fortunately, there are no right or wrong answers on the website survey. Once the survey has been completed, you will be instantly entered to win the $5,000 gift certificate.
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules: https://6e0b9f53de7fb934e9a2-1954f7a1985bf066a621b3cdff5c551f.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/THD/SweepstakesRules/Home_Depot_Sweepstakes_US.pdf
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Winner’s Lists: https://6e0b9f53de7fb934e9a2-1954f7a1985bf066a621b3cdff5c551f.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/THD/SweepstakesRules/THD%20VOC%20-%20Winners%20List.pdf
- Home Depot Official Website: https://www.homedepot.com/