The fast food business has never been more competitive with countless chains providing customers with a wide variety of choices. Every company needs to step up and that’s exactly what Wendy’s is trying to do. The Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey was created to get the pulse of the masses. They want to know what their guests feels about them and how they can make their restaurants better.
This survey form can be found online by following the instructions below. It’s a fairly short form with questions about facets of the dining experience. Honest answers will be appreciated. To thank customers for their effort, those who complete the survey will be given a reward. If you have ever wanted to tell them about your views about Wendy’s, then this is your chance. Go ahead and participate.
Wendy’s started out in the US just like many of the biggest fast food chains today. Dave Thomas founded the brand in Columbus, Ohio way back in 1969. The name came from his fourth child and it was her picture that was put in display at the original location. In just three years, they started to franchise and open multiple branches. There were 500 locations by 1976 and 1000 locations by 1978. As of 2016, there were over 6,500 branches worldwide.
The restaurant is mainly focused on providing customers with high quality square hamburgers. The shape of the patty allows the corners of the meat to peek out from the bun. They are also known for the soft serve ice cream they call Frosty. They also serve chicken sandwiches, fries, and beverages. Many of their locations have a salad bar where people can get their fill just like in a buffet.
How to Enter the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- The survey reward varies depending on location, though it is usually a menu item.
- Bring a Wendy’s receipt with the validation code provided upon survey completion to claim this.
- This offer is only valid within 14 days of the completion and will only be honored at participating restaurants.
- Redemption of rewards is limited to once every 30 days.
- The offer cannot be combined with other promos and discounts.
- Employees and their families are not eligible.
- Go to the survey site at www.talktowendys.com.
- Enter the restaurant number, date of visit, and time of visit as indicated on your receipt.
- Start answering the questions about the food, the staff, and the premises.
- Provide any feedback and suggestion that you may have.
- Write down the validation code on the receipt upon completion.
Wendy’s is currently the third largest burger chain in the world but the company knows that it still has room for improvement. Help them get better by joining the survey.