In the competitive fast food business, it can be difficult to stay afloat when you are up against the giants of the industry. One way to stand out is to offer something different or serve customer needs in a unique way. Sonic Drive-In has been able to survive and thrive through their efficient business model.
They often rank among the top quick serve restaurant brands in the US and are always trying to make themselves better. The Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey is one of the ways in which they gauge their performance and find areas of improvement. If you have recently visited any of their branches, consider participating in the survey to get an offer on your next visit.
About Sonic Drive-In
This drive-in restaurant chain has been around since 1953 when founder Troy Smith sought to make his dream business come true. It was incorporated in the late 70s and has been going strong ever since. The first location was in Shawnee, Oklahoma where it was then named Top Hat Drive-In. Today it is a publicly traded company with over 3,000 branches and 9,000 employees across the US.
Just like before, it still serves fast food favorites like hamburgers, fries, onion rings, chili dogs, and toaster sandwiches. Customers may drink slushies, milkshakes, or soft drinks. They may even mix and match the drinks for interesting combinations. Floats and sundaes are available for dessert. Customers order through an intercom speaker system and wait for the food to be delivered by carhops on skates.
How to Enter the Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
Terms and Conditions:
- This survey must be taken within 14 days of the purchase as indicated in the receipt.
- Present the receipt along with the validation code to redeem the offer.
- Individuals must be above the age of consent in their country.
- Go to the survey site at www.talktosonic.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be given all the information you need to know about the survey. Once you have understood the terms, enter the ID number from the receipt and click the red button to Start.
- Answer the questions about the service of the staff, the food, the restaurant, and other facets of the business.
- Provide any feedback and suggestion that you may have.
- Gauge the likelihood that you will come back for more.
- Write the validation code on the receipt for offer redemption.
Sonic Drive-In is the restaurant of choice if you are on the go. Travelers can just pick up their orders and go back on the road as quickly as possible. The service is highly efficient thanks to decades of experience. However, you can probably point out a few things that need improvement. The survey is the ideal platform for this.